Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Uhhh...

Uhhh....I am so ready to pull my hair out already!....I am not too good with all this electronic software stuff, It literally took me 25 minutes to figure out how to change my blogger account into a google account. I would like to say that I can talk about the Johnson piece but I couldn't get into the account again. From speaking in class and hearing the other student's input. I feel that it was a piece that came from the heart. Johnson spoke his mind and didn't sugar coat things. He was like: "Look we have a problem and we need to set aside differences and change that problem." His main arguments was to change our actions and thoughts, eliminate discrimination and he felt that the people had the power to change but many neglected to change. He is not the only one who sees things this was, because this is still happening today to a certain extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment